Easter

Doug and I were talking about Easter, and wondering if anybody had plans whether they be in Bakersfield, Woodville or wherever. Easter Sunday this year is March 27. So it's just over four weeks away. Well if anyone knows what is going on feel free to share it here. Otherwise I think fishing and BBQ may be in order.


By the way I sent out some emails to become contributing members of this blog. If you want to become a contributor with your own username and didn't get an email let me know. I'm trying to get more members of the family involved. Thanks to everyone who has posted or sent me an email to post here.

Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look on the blog! It's easy on the eyes.

Meneses said...

does saturday work for people or does it conflict with work schedules

Anonymous said...

Easter Saturday sounds cool to me, of course I don't know if i'll be working, but my kid won't be hunting for eggs yet anyway.