Congrats!!!!!

As we can see from the message Gabe left, Maria and David have a new arrival. Bree Haven Grimsley (I hope I'm spelling that right), what are we going to do with a girl running around now? I haven't heard exactly when the baby was born, and how Maria's doing so we hope all is well. Someone needs to send me pictures so we can share them here. Well, congratulations to you guys, take care of that baby. We can't wait to see her, the sooner the better.
If any of you people around Porterville get a chance I'd love to have pictures up, thanks.
Mark

From what I'm hearing it sounds like the baby was born on the 27th, and she looks more like Dave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Maria and David, I see a pink Dodger outfit in this child's future. By the way, has anyone heard if Rudy and Raquel have had their new little one?