Be Ready to Make Tamales

December 23rd in Shafter, at Maria's house everyone who can will be making tamales. I'll post the time on the Calendar as soon as I find out. The more people there, the better, so show up, have some fun and make some great tamales.
Also Susan has informed me that they will be getting a volleyball game together in Lost Hills the day following Christmas and would like to invite the family out to join them.

On a personal note ( since this is a family blog I guess everything is personal), it's been over a year since we've had this blog going. During that time we've seen 5 more little additions join the family. I hope that it has been useful or fun for you guys. Hopefully in it's second year we can continue to hear from other voices in the family, and build this site into something everybody can use to stay in touch.

Lastly, and I'll remind you again later, bring your cameras to the upcoming events: The mother/daughter luncheon, tamale day, and Christmas Eve.

-- Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,
We think the blog is great, and we appreciate all the work you put into it. I love that there is a central place to come for info and pics and updates.
Thanks!
The Cravens