Christmas

I'd like to start by saying thank you to Elvia for hosting all of us on Christmas Eve, it was a fun foggy night. I really enjoyed seeing everyone there. Hopefully we'll have some pictures up here by Wednesday. I'm working on a little video of Christmas Eve, but I'm new to video and it will take me some time. I hope the volleyball game went well today, I'd like to get some pictures of that event to put up here.
Christmas really is a special time of year and we should all feel blessed to be able to spend it with each other. Seeing all the little kids playing and opening presents makes me hope that we can continue our traditions well into the future.
Well, if you've got pictures please email them in or feel free to post them yourself. I'll try to post what I can as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Mark

No comments: