Mobile Blogging

Here is a pic of doug i snapped on my phone. There is a new way to share on the blog. You can send pictures or text messages from your cell phone right onto the blog. You simply take a picture, send it to go@blogger.com and then you'll get a message back on your phone. They send you a website with your picture, after that you can log in and redirect those posts to this blog. You only have to do it once, the trick is you will want to log in to blogger using our log in name so that when you visit your picture page you can redirect it here. If you have any questions about this just let me know. I learned about it 5 minutes ago and just sent my first pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the only photos of my mohawk, I have the other ones, also I have recently secured some of the only pictures of me dressed up like grandma

Anonymous said...

I really need to get one of those pictures posted here.