Quick Update

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know things are going well. I just resigned my position at the place I have been working. I have put in my year service, and in that time many things have changed for the worse. Although I am a left-winger, when it comes to kids I am pretty right wing. In their attempt to be more "kid-friendly" they seemed to have lost their objectivity and their sense of consistency.

Anyway, I look foreword to working here and there at a public school doing after school theater, and to the things I have put off. I hope to visit CA in Christmas time. I will let everyone know when the time approaches. Take care!

Arturito

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Art,
It's always good to hear for you, sorry the old job went bad. Anytime you can make it is alright with us, Cathi and I have a better apartment now so you could even spend the night with us if you like. -- Take Care

Meneses said...

That would be great!