Still Need Pictures

Hello everybody (in my mind I hear Dr. Nick from The Simpsons saying that, so I get to laugh, but I don't know if you guys got that joke so I'll try not to laugh out loud)!
Well I am still in need of pictures from a lot of folks out there. Counting the newest kids, our family has grown into a number in the 60's, so I am hoping to get lots of pictures. I've got lots of old pictures that I go through and my dad has lots of pictures that I can get to, but I'm really wanting people to submit their own choices, I think that would be more fun.
I was going to post a list of people who I still needed a picture from, but the list was way too long. So I've got a few more days that I can wait, but if you've got pictures please email me so that I can get everyone included. Thank you,
Mark

No comments: