Who's Watching Us? Or . . . Conspiracy Theory??. . .

As I mentioned before I like to look at the site meter to see who's stopping by and how much traffic the blog gets, well this is what I stumbled upon today. I thought I'd pass it along. Interesting.

The Meneses SpotBy Location Visit DetailVisit 1,923

Domain Name

usdoj.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address: 149.101.1.# (US Dept of Justice)
ISP: US Dept of Justice

Location

Continent:
North America
Country:
United States (Facts)
State: District of Columbia
City : Washington
Lat/Long: 38.9097, -77.0231
(Map)
Language English (U.S.)en-us
Operating System: Microsoft WinXP
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; DI60SP1001; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2)
Javascript: version 1.3
Monitor

Resolution : 1152 x 864
Color Depth: 32 bits
Time of Visit: Feb 21 2008 1:32:49 pm
Last Page View
Feb 21 2008 1:32:49 pm
Visit Length: 0 seconds

Page Views: 1
Referring URL
http://www.google.co...ret lives of bees%22
Search Engine
google.com
Search Words: "book list""secret lives of bees"
Visit Entry Page:
http://themeneses.bl...06/01/book-list.html
Visit Exit Page: http://themeneses.bl...06/01/book-list.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard rumours that Officer Scraps still had Top Secret Clearence, but I always thought those were just rumors. (Please notice I spelled rumer three different ways.)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....I too think that scraps and his nefarious activities might have something to do with this. Either way, the feds are on to us people!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm not sure what this means but when the Feds are involved that means that a tax returned wasn't file correctly. If you don't believe me, ask Al Goto Capone. I'm not going to Club Fed Gato for not one.
Officer Scraps.
Remember I lub all jou peepoles.
Viva la cat nip

Anonymous said...

Mark - you know I'm paranoid why did you do that. Now I don't know if I can read the blog anymore.
This may or may not be from you sister.