Just a Note

Hello all out there. I saw Art's message on the tagboard, and wanted to say congratulations. What are you going to be doing now?? I also wanted to let anyone and everyone know that they can be invited to become authors on the blog or they can use the Meneses log-in. I did send an invite to Art today. If anyone needs help posting or has questions about the blog let me know.

Also what are the thoughts about a Dodger-Giant (Giant-Dodger, whatever makes you happy) game in September??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it just came to my attention that the UCLA-Fresno State game is same weekend as this series in SF, but they do play in August in SF. So maybe that one could work. . . It's just a thought for now.

Meneses said...

im all for a san fran game against LA in august, I say we watch lincecum pitch since i want to see the giants win, if you guys have to see LA win then lets watch any other giants pitcher pitch.