Allison Eve


It occurs to me that this blog has been lacking something--praise and adulation for a wonderful person, Allison Eve Smith Craven. I will try to make up for this flaw in this post. Alli, (isn't that the coolest, most original nickname you ever heard of?) is by far our favorite child. She is the one that we depend on most of all to fill our days and nights with companionship. Alli is wise, so wise. She constantly makes wise remarks. Really, there is no stopping her. Alli is a great parent, too. I did a much worse job of raising my kids than Allison is doing with her three kids. Also, there is her musical talent and her musical taste. Did you know she owns a CD with songs that all have the name "Allison" in the title. What Barack Obama said of himself is also true of Allison: her greatest strength is her humility. There now, I feel much better about this blog and about everything. Darrel

5 comments:

caroline said...

Boy sounds like somebody lost a bet!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the other posting. But I think there are many more wonderful things to be said.

Anonymous said...

Worst Post Ever

Anonymous said...

I think someone did lose a bet, and that someone is feeling a little miffed about it! You know what they say...."there can only be one!!!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

At what point do we pull Darrel aside for an intervention? Come people this is no way for us to allow the man to behave!