Camping trip in Late September or early October???


Hey guys! A few of us have thought it would be cool to get a huge family camping trip together so lets plan one. I think I'm going to reserve a site in late September or early October for two days. I'm not exactly sure where or what weekend exactly so i was hoping you guys could help me out. it would be fun to get as many of our family out there together as we can. I think it would be a great experience for the new generation as well as all of us old whipper snappers. anyway hope you guys chime in with your ideas on when would be the best time and where would be the easiest and funnest place to camp! anyway y'all hope to hear from you guys soon on this! Who's in on this??? :) lets get this started!

12 comments:

the nate said...

Surry Fir al tha tyepos on this poste!!! but who cares, let's go camping!!!!

mark said...

Just thinking about weather, late September might be better thank October, but it's hard to predict. That's just my two cents.

Meneses said...

I went to the mountains a few times last year in September and otober and it was warm everytime but I'm for September

aunt maria said...

I'm just for going. Brillant idea!

The Nate said...

yeah aunt maria it would be fun if you and uncle harrison went also! i heard harrison was quite the fisher back in the day! so youll have to make sure he gets F.L. but yeah i think it would be an experience that all the grandkids would love and remember when they are all grown up! it would be fun to get a bunch of sites together and just have all our family out there camping together!

nateskey said...

So what do you guys think of staying pretty close and just doing Belnap? it would be easy to reserve the necessary amount of campsites, its guaranteed great fishing, and its just a nice campground! anyway if you guys have other places you would like to consider just let me know! lets try to get a weekend date so everyone can make the necessary arrangements to get the time off

Issac Elias said...

I'm voting for September 19th and 20th. As everyone know's Elias works a really weird schedule. He's not off again on the weekend until October 10th and 11th. And I really want to go:0)

the nate said...

19th and 20th work for me!!!

mark said...

belknap sounds good. And that weekend seems like it's just as good as any other. I'm all for it

the nate said...

Ok cool as soon as we get enough confirmations and figure out about how many people are going we should start reserving our sites so we can all be close together

aunt maria said...

Harrison and I would love to attend. Could someone send us campground information.

Muchisimo gracias!

Meneses said...

So is September 19th and 20th at belnap good for everyone?