Just a Note

Hello Everybody! I just wanted to pass along a little reminder/request for family members out there to keep contributing news, photos, officer scraps stories, or whatever here on the Meneses Spot. Nate (not to put you on the spot) was saying that we should have two random questions and Aunt Maria wanted us to make sure that we keep the blog going, and I totally agree with that input. Being the stats geek that I am, I noticed that we are actually getting more traffic this year than last and even more posts, so that's a good thing. What I would like to see is more updates from the East Coasters/Southerners. Another good thing, I think, will be the ability to use more than one social website. So far all you facebook/twitter etc. people out there, be sure to link your photos or news here also. Thank you to all of you out there who do continue to post or comment and keep this blog fresh. That's my two Abe Lincolns, pennies not fives, for what it's worth.

5 comments:

darrel said...

What you might need to do is to occasionally remind readers how to post on the blog. I'm probably not the only one out there with a terrible memory.

caroline said...

i could use a reminder too.

mark said...

well there is a reason why I have a link to my email on the sidebar. But sure, if you need a reminder on how to post I would be happy help.

Unknown said...

mark, you will be happy to know that one of my close friends checks our family blog often, to check up on how our family is doing. she get's a great laugh out of it some times. and Elias is jealous that his family doesn't have something like it.
~Susan

mark said...

you know I was wondering about that, because we get a lot of incoming traffic from another blog and I thought it was probably you or one of your friends.
It would be real easy for Elias to start something similar, I know Nate started one for Laura's family. Anyway the point is that it is nice to have the internet for us to get together, and the more communication the better.