Fishing

We went fishing on Friday at the Kern River.  The water is pretty fast right now and we had no luck catching anything.  But it was fun to try a new place.  It was interesting to see people fly fishing, I didn't realize that was so popular up there.  I almost hit one of them with a lure when he got in my spot.  I'd definitely be willing to go up there again after the water slows done a little bit.  Could be a great place, and Kernville might be a decent place to actually stay for the night and make a weekend out of it.  

I'll have a few Easter pics to post soon.  If anyone else has pics hopefully you'll post a couple as well.

2 comments:

Meneses said...

how about that crazy random resteruant

The Nate said...

When that place slows down were all going to have to go again! Plus Kernville is a pretty sweet little town!