Back in Mississippi

Aunt Liz sent me the following message, and I thought I would share it here. 

Here's what's going on in my part of the world. I've attached some pictures of Rachel's cakes that she and I have been making for friends. It's a fun thing we like to do and it gives us some Mom and Daughter time. Rachel is starting her second year at Pearl River Community College and is doing great.



Megan is also starting her second year at PRCC and has moved back home. ( She likes her Momma's cooking) She planning on starting the Nursing Program next spring. She currently is in Atlanta watching her Braves.

Andrea is living in Indiana with her grandmother.  (Andrea's grandfather from her dad's side passed away last week so we should also keep her family in our prayers)

Larry and I just passed through a difficult time. His Mom passed away on July 2, she was a beautiful 91 year old woman that had a wonderful sense oh humor. She will be miss but she is now with her husband James and is in a better place. Larry's parent were married for 69 years.
Larry will be home from China next week. We plan to go to Destin Florida soon to meet up with Brian and his daughter.

I'll send you some additonal photo's for the blog and let everyone know that I miss you all and think about you all the time.

PS Susan made me feel very special by sending me a package with some Hot Lixx suckers!

... We'll look forward to more pictures soon.  Thanks for the update.  (I wasn't able to view the pictures that Aunt Liz attached so I just stole one that I liked)

3 comments:

Aunt Maria said...

Glad for the update. Hope to hear more and more often.

The Nate said...

I wanna go to mississippi! Oh and I want to go to N.O. lol And maybe florida haha

Anonymous said...

I am with Nate. I would love to make a trip east. I want to go in the fall. It was great to see the update. Our prayers are with Larry and with Andrea.