Christmas

Here are some pictures taken at Christmas at my moms house. These First two are of Heather and my Christmas tree.


Ganster scrooge!
I look mean!
Casey was totally acting like a punk! J/k we had a great time.
The love birds!
LOL whats Ally Drinking???????
Pictures of people taken pictures of people!
The Host. they continue to put together a great, fun, and awsome tradition!

This Table was amazingly delicious!!!
these guys think they are to cool to look at the camera!
Mean doug!
The hottest couple there!
the craziest couple!
It was fun to see these guys!
Nate looks pretty happy to be in a picture with me!
Greg needs to remove the Packers Beanie!
OK OK the little guy looks way better in my hat then I did!

From the company, kids, and food! we had a great time with all the family! for the ones that werent there this year I hope you can make it next year!

4 comments:

caroline said...

Thanks David - love the pictures and the captions!

darrel said...

We had a great time on Christmas Eve. Thanks to Jim and Elvia for hosting all of us. Did anyone get a count of people?

mark said...

I counted just over 40, and all of them looked like they had a good time.

Alli said...

great pics!