January Birthdays

Happy Birthday to those family members with a birthday here in January. I believe Kaycee has a birthday coming up soon. I'm sure there are others, and I apologize for not knowing them yet. If anyone knows of other birthdays, please either email me, or just post a comment on this blog to let us know.
Mark

Happy Birthday to Jae Meneses.
Hope you have a great birthday.

A few more birthdays to pass on (thanks to Alli): Aunt Maria, Maria Grimsley, Veronica Grimsley and little Mateo Grimsley celebrates his second birthday.

3 comments:

Alli said...

Uncle Rudy and Uncle Art both have a birthday as well at the end of the month. Happy Birthday to all of you in January!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthmonth to all of you with birthdays in January. I look forward to seeing this web site grow.
Love and Prayers to all of you
Love the Meneses Clan from Shafter.

Koontz fam said...

I had no idea there were so many Meneses birthdays in Jan. Hope every one is lots of fun!!