Happy Birthday Andrea, Happy Graduation Danielle

Tomorrow is Andreas birthday and I want to wish her a happy one from the family. We haven't heard from her in a while and hope she is doing well, and hope to see or hear from her soon.
Some of you may have gotten an email from Danielle giving you a little update about her life, if not here are some details. Danielle will be graduating in just a few weeks. She'll be getting her degree in journalism on May 14th. She really wants to come out this summer and introduce her boyfriend to her family. I think it would be a great graduation gift if you are thinking of giving her one, to send her money to help fund her trip. I have her current address if anybody wants it, please just call or email me. I know we are all really proud of her and happy for her. Congratulations Danielle!

No comments: