Fun, Busy Weekend


It was a busy weekend in Porterville & Woodville. Maria had her baby shower, which I hear went well (sorry, I have no pictures). Later that day Cathi and I went to Woodville where Paxton was able to meet several members of his family. Grandpa Art and Carlos decided they liked him. Carlos was unable to come up with a mean nickname, so I guess you could say that went well. Later he got to meet his Aunt Elvia, Scott and Veronica, and little Mateo. Paxton wasn't really aware of all the people, as he really just slept through all the visitors.
It was nice to be home for a little while, and I'm glad Paxton got to meet more of his family.

Let us know if there is any news to report and like always I'm hoping to get more pictures from all the families so I can post them here. I would really like to get 4th of July pictures from everybody, so send me whatever you can. Okay well, take care everybody.

No comments: