An Update from the East Coast

Hey guys! I am so bad at this! BUt this is Little Art. I wanted to give you some updates. Life in Maine is great for right now. After returning from California last time, I did a lot fo thinking. I was gettign pretty tired of ym current position; saw and experianced all i was going to. I finally got spit in the face, punched, and assualted, so I all my goals were reached. I was on the cusp of preparing to transition to teach overseas ( a little impulsive yes, but what the heck, that is me). California was still in the mind set, but my job apparently got wind that I wanted to get out, and offered me a promotion. I am teaching history and science, and may be offeringa free masters in special education. What can I do? I actually love it!

Anyway, I have to run. I love seeing the pictures of the kids! I will be planning some vacation time soon, so let me know if anything big is happening. I love you all, and miss you!

Little Art (Excuse any typos)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Art,

It's good to hear from you. We all miss you out here and hope you have a great christmas. Good luck with the new job, thanks for keeping us in touch.

Koontz fam said...

Congrats on the promotion. Keep us posted with how it goes.

Anonymous said...

way to go little art! merry christmas and a bomb diggity new year!!!!! we love you lots look forward to seeing you any chance we get!!!!!