I Have Moved

Hello Everyone!

This is Little Art. I have finally made my move back to the Boston area. I work for the Cambridge Public Schools in Special Education. I love it! I finally had to do this, or else I think i might have felt very stuck in Maine. I needed some more things to do like the arts, theater and a wider variety of people! So, if anybody is heading out East, let me know, and I can help you out. My tentative plan is to visit you guys this Christmas, since I haven;t been able to make it out there this past year. I want to make it a yearly thing.

Ok, I look foreword to hearing from you all!

Love,

Little Art

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you are happy in your new place in Boston. It'll be great to see you at Christmas there's a lot of catching up to do.
What do you want to do while your in town?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just want to basically hang with the family. I am not quite sure what my budget will look like, but I will have a chance to mull it over. We will talk soon.

little Art

Anonymous said...

i don't know how the whole distance/time thing, but i'll be in New York City on October 12th. let me know if there is anyway we can get together.

susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Well, I will have to see. What will you be doing in NYC? There is a Chinatown bus that goes there cheaply. Give me some details, and we cna maybe work something out.

Art

Anonymous said...

Art, things have been crazy and i'm sorry i haven't been on the blog. i had to change my flight to December 7th due to interview that could not be re-scheduled.

We, Elias is coming to, are just going to visit a friend of our. my parents bought me the ticket for my birthday. no air fare or hotel, i was a must!

Susan