Christmas Carol Music

I just wanted to put up a link to the website that has free Christmas Carol Sheet music. For each song there is sheet music in all keys, and I believe there are guitar tabs for most of these. It's just a start, but I think this can give us some ideas for a list of music to work from. I just want to thank Nate for the idea. It's really going to be a fun challenge.

Also I would like to thank Aunt Elvia and Uncle Jim for hosting a great Christmas Eve party. The kids had a blast seeing Santa Claus. The food was great, and the games were fun.

Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys does anyone have any suggestions on what songs they want to play? any favorites that you think should be added? lets start getting at least a play list down :) I say Silent Night is a must :) so thats my first addition to the play list.