Christmas Eve at the Grimsley's

Hello To Everyone,

Just a note to let you know that Jim and I will be hosting Christmas Eve at my house and all are welcomed.

I spoke to Connie first and made sure it would be ok. Susan reminded me that cookies and a cup of chocolet will start the evening at Grandpa Meneses' house first, around 4:00 p.m.

At this time I will plan to start things going around 6:00 p.m. As for the menu I am not sure yet what I want to do, I'll take a couple of days to plan it out and if one of my boys are here to help me post the information, I'll let you know by Wednesday.

I got a note from the North Pole, there may be a good chance that Mr. & Mrs Clause could drop by that evening and surprise the children. I'll give you more information on that too. (Just between you & me let's keep it from the children. If we play just right this could be a nice surprise for them.) If all of you parnets could give an idea as to what time would be good to have the jolly Mr. & Mrs Clause come it would be a great help.

I just want to let you know that Mr. Clasuse does have to leave early to make his trip around the world. He is a touch older than many of us, so he likes to get things done before it gets to late. The truth is he just gets tried sooner than most of us. :)

Today I just want to let all of you know for sure the place and time.

Love Elvia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Elvia, this sounds like a really cool Christmas Eve Night. I look forward to it.

Koontz fam said...

We're looking forward to it and I can't wait for my boys to meet Santa and the Mrs.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can read, you know. But don't worry. I'm not about to tell those dumb old boys about Santa.
Sofia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting the Christmas Eve get together. We are looking forward to being there. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help.
Connie

Anonymous said...

can you use a turkey??

Alli said...

Hey Guys! Guess what? For the first time in TEN years, I don't have to work on Christmas Eve! Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!