March Madness

Here it is! March Madness is happening now. Games start on Thursday morning so hurry and get those brackets filled out. As of right now we'll just be playing for bragging rights, but feel free to have sidebets or we can get a pool going if people want, but that's hard to do being spread out. I have sent out invites to all the family email addresses I have. If you didn't get one and would like to join in on the bracket manager send me an email. Brackets are due by 11:00 AM ET/ 8:00 Woodville Time, March 19, 2009.

If you want to beat the odds, the darkhorse is North Dakota State, nobody will see them coming.

5 comments:

Alli said...

My bracket is done! So how many cookies are we playing for this year?

Anonymous said...

Pitt over Memphis-- called it, own it! 100000000002 cookies!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know they were running a consolation bracket this year Sir Charles. UCONN over Oklahoma in the real final game. and whats with those last two cookies? Does Charles need a diet again?

Anonymous said...

Digger, that's just tirrble. UCONN will probably forfiet... And it's two cookies because Its girl scout cookie time, and I did already open up a box of thin mints...

Meneses said...

DICKY V SAID.........Im dandy in my diaper baby!