Here are some pics of Our Hawaii trip and Happy Birthday Mike!

SURFING ON A SECLUDED SOUTHWEST BEACH IN OAHU WITH THE LOCAL FIREFIGHTERS WAS LAURAS FAVORITE PART OF HAWAII :o


















CHILLEN WITH SOME HAWAIINS AT GERMAINS LUAU!


EVERYONE LEAVES THEIR LAYS ON THE MANY STATUES AROUND THE ISLAND! ACTUALLY LOOKED REALLY COOL!


GERMAINS LUAU WAS FUN! WE WERENT SURE WHAT THIS ALOHA HUT WAS USED FOR BUT WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A COOL PICTURE.

















HERE WERE ABOUT TO GO SCUBA DO OUR FIRST TWO SCUBA DIVES EVER. THE FIRST DIVE WAS ABOUT 25 FEET AND THE SECOND DIVE WAS ABOUT 50 FEET. IT WAS AMAZING!





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome trip. I'll have to see more of your pics next time i'm in town.

Anonymous said...

So I guess yall be coming down to surf this summer... I remember you used to be so scared of the water you wouldn't even shower.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time, can't wait to see more pics.

Beth and Art

Anonymous said...

Well Greg, if you remember, we were both pretty scared of the water after we had that terrible encounter with the oceans most dangerous predator......the hyperslyderdorsalmeiser!

Anonymous said...

mark doesn't shower either, but it has nothing to do with fear of water......

Anonymous said...

Oh Great! You reminded me of my fear of the Hypersliderdorsalmeiser, reinstalling my fear of water... Now I won't be able to bath until well after Susan's wedding!

Anonymous said...

Plus if you remember, mutant wave soaked us with enough water that we were both exempt from taking showers for a couple years! Stupid Morro Rock!

Anonymous said...

That's right... I heard a rumor that now Morro Rock has sign forbiding people from climbing it and there is a picture of us getting nailed above the sign.

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is so beautiful. I am glad you guys got to experience it. I bet you can't wait to go back.

Anonymous said...

who nailed you?!?!?
and, why would they make a sign out of it? GROSS!

Anonymous said...

Nathan and Laura,

I just love your pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us.

I'm not so thankful for the "fear" stories.