November Challenge

This is the result of me being giving in to curiosity. I was just wondering what today marked, because it's always a national day of. . . fill in the blank. The nice thing is that a website has done the work to create a calendar of all these events so we can observe them. So the challenge is to get someone to observe every one of these events on their corresponding day next month.
Just for example, the first day of November is All Saints Day; the second is All Soul's Day and Looking for Circles day. Good luck to anyone who wants to try it out. Keep us updated.

Here's the link for the calendar

6 comments:

darrel said...

Very useful link! I've got Cashew Day. Also, I'm leaning toward Dunce Cap Day.

Alli said...

I'll do make your own bread day, and have a bad day day.

mark said...

I'm sure you'll spread that day around to all you encounter.

darrel said...

Yesterday, on Looking for Circles Day, my class repeatedly pointed out the circular clock. They are so average!

Today, on Sandwich Day, I am packing a sandwich in my lunch. I can hardly wait until noon.

mark said...

well as I mentioned in the sidebar it's saxophone day today. So I think I'll bust out the sax for a few minutes until I irritate my neighbors

mark said...

I did my part today, I sent out 5 e-cards.