The Book List updated

So I thought with the cold days of winter coming up people may be more inclined to stay in and read. With that in mind I thought I would post another link to the Book List. I meant to change the sidebar link back in February and forgot, but now I went ahead and did it. Share your recommendations and opinions on books here on the list.

I'll try to put together an updated list with any recommendation, but I'll warn you it may take me another 8 months to do so.

Happy Reading

10000 Visits
In the next few days the Meneses Spot should reach a landmark. We are quickly approaching 10000 site visits!! (we started counting a little over 2 years ago) Traffic has been very consistent and we have been lucky to be getting contributions from all over the place. Next month will mark the 5 year anniversary of the blog, thanks to everyone who has kept it going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that went by fast!! i can only imagine the post to come over the next five years!