The Coffee Song (in case you missed it)



This should go on a little poster, or a coffee mug!

Part Deux! I haven't heard this in person yet, but I imagine it being sung ala Jack Black in Nacho Libre:


There’s no more coffee, there’s only tea
There’s no more coffee, you better flee!
Without my coffee, I wear a frown
Let’s stop at Starbucks, on the way downtown
Without the coffee, there would be no Starbucks
And on the east coast, no more Dunkin’ Donuts
No Tazzaria, Maverick’s or 210
We’ll only sleep, lay down like sheep
Not stand like men!

There’s no more coffee, there’s only tea
Let’s get some coffee, while we still can see
The Mister Coffee is all set to brew
I’ll take mine black, half-and half for you
I’ll take mine black, half-and half for you

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!

Meneses said...

It's now a mug on cafepress too!

caroline said...

The Coffee Song I do declare - it
is a fraud and most unfair
I did not write it, I do proclaim
The true poet has falsely used my name.
I will not rest until the truth is out,
The true author is Nate without a doubt!

The Nate and the coffee war of 2010 said...

coffee Caroline is way off track
please take your accusation back
the poems quit clever, I do agree
but youre the author as we all can see
I will not plagiarize your poem
of how there's no coffee in your home
please admit the truth to everyone
you wrote the poem, you were the one
this accusation is all wrong
Darrel sang the coffee song
Darrel sang the coffe song :)

Anonymous said...

This conversation,
will over take the nation.
No one's ever seen
such deep discussion
over the lowly coffee bean.

Anonymous said...

I want some coffee, just for me!
forget about soda, forget about tea.
I want some coffee! You want some too?
Then tell Mr.Coffee Maker to start a brew.
No cream or sugar thata a fact!
Give it to me straight, just plain ol black.
I want some coffee, put the cup in my hand.
Give me some coffee cried Sam I Am
There's only one thing that should be in my cup? That's plain of coffee, cause anything eles will cause a big butt. Coffee, coffee, coffee, I'm just a coffee nut.

To be continued.........