Christmas Eve @ Jim and Elvia's



Once again you are invited to Jim and Elvia's house for Christmas Eve celebration. You are welcomed to start coming at 5:00 p.m. I thought this year we could have a more traditional Christmas Eve Dinner. I will be baking a turkey, and I thought Connie could bring a small roast and Maria a ham. With the rest of the family bringing side dishes and Christmas treats. Scott's family will bring a green salad and dressing, David's family will bring mashed potatoes. Evening ending about 9:00 p.m. Christmas falls on Sunday and for some of us we will be attending Christmas Services at church.
I will have coffee, tea, lemon aide, water if you would like a soda please feel free to bring your own and take it with you at the end of the evening. This year there will be no alcoholic beverages. If you have any question please call me. I do not check my e-mail or the blog but once in awhile. You can text me. Love Elvia

6 comments:

Meneses said...

Im thinking an after party involving Risk and Red Beards house will be in order!

mark said...

sounds like a good time, thanks again for hosting Christmas Eve. . . . The Green Army will be arriving later that night

Anonymous said...

Maria and Connie will probably be bringing tamales

Anonymous said...

I can bring a ham also for those who would like.

darrel said...

We are preparing for multiple Risk games at our house later on. No crying and no quitting!!!
If Santa comes by he can play too, but the reindeer stay outside.

rudolph said...

... they never let me play any games!!