Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve is finally here. It will be nice to see everybody together again for the holidays. Okay so I don't sound like a Christmas card, I'll just say that I hope everybody drives safely coming out to Woodville. It is supposed to be very foggy. From what I understand we're supposed to be getting together around 6, but I don't think anybody ever gets there at a certain time.

If you have a digital camera please take lots of pictures so we can post them up here for everybody to see. If you don't have the program downloaded, it's easy to use, or you can email pictures to me.

Also any family members have something they want to add to this site, but don't know how, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out.

Personally I want to say thank you to Susan for sending out the address list. That's very helpful especially around this time of year. Lastly Merry Christmas to all of our family members, especially those who couldn't spend the holiday with us. We wish you were here and hope you have a blessed Christmas.
Mark

No comments: