March Madness

It's here!!  March Madness is about to begin.  Who will be this years winner? 

I sent out a bunch of invites to join the Meneses bracket group challenge on cbssportsline.com.  This should give everybody enough time to join the league before the bracket is announced on the Selection Sunday, March 14th.  If you didn't receive an email to join the group let me know and I can get you in.  You may also need to check your spam box as it may be directed there.

Let the games begin!  Have fun and remember, every year a 5 seed always loses to a 12.

7 comments:

mark said...

if for some reason you didn't get an invite, you can click on the link in the post. it will then ask for you to register with cbssports and enter the group password. The group password is woodville.

doug said...

I have porterville college taking it all somehow

Anonymous said...

Aztecs!! all the way

darrel said...

My bracket is done! I am tied for first as of now.

Anonymous said...

All of you Duke fans will be crying Friday. The boys from Pine Bluff, Arkansas are on the way.

darrel said...

Do you know who else has picked Kansas over Kentucky in the title game? The President of the United States, that's who!

Montezuma said...

Huh? I had the Aztecs in the Sweet 16? So not fair. I vow REVENGE!