California DFG license is modernizing

Here's a news piece from the Fresno Bee I thought some of you might find interesting.
click here for the story  
"In the coming months, old licenses and stamps will be phased out and replaced by a computerized system that collects your personal data and method of payment before printing individualized licenses on nontear waterproof paper."
In the meantime, I hope to see a few more fishing pictures make it up here.  You can also send them to me in email so that I can add them to the fishing gallery, which will be updated soon. 

3 comments:

darrel said...

That should be very helpful to guys like Mike and Mark who can't seem to go anywhere without falling into a river. I would have included Connor except that he isn't old enough to carry a fishing license yet.

The Nate said...

At least Connor has some great falling in the river practice!

mark said...

Some day Connor will wonder where he this knack for becoming one with the river came from. You can tell him, he gets it from his me.